In this article, you will learn how to charge an extended stay from the Dashboard. This increases your "Extend Stay" confirmation by collecting money via Goki.
To charge Extend Stay, guests should make a request first. These are notification we send based on your automation in Autopilot.
Steps to Charge Extend Stay:
- Open Goki Dashboard.
- Click on the "Extend Stay" card from your dashboard homepage (You have these cards only if your guests have requested to extend their stay).
- On the guest's profile, you have the option to chat with the guest which also shows the Extend Stay request.
- Use your PMS to create a reservation for the guest.
- Adjust the amount shown on the "Extend Stay" message and press "Send Quote" to request the payment.
- Once the guest pays the amount, you will get a chat message as well as changing the "Payment Requests" status from "pending" to "paid" on the guests profile.
- Currency is based on property default currency.
- The estimated Extend Stay amount is based on the original reservation price that the guest is requesting to extend.
- In the payment request card, staff can edit the amount.
Terms and Conditions:
- Goki pays once monthly
- Property must submit invoice by the 5th to email@example.com
- Payouts are paid on the 7th for the previous month
- All payments are subject to 1.5% transaction fee.
If dates fall on weekend or public holiday, next business date becomes date
This feature is still Beta, in order to gain access to this feature make sure your property has Experimental Features enabled. More information here.
Congratulations! You have learned how to charge an extended stay from the Dashboard.