In this article, you will learn how to claim a reservation automatically, by pressing the "Claim Booking" button on the welcome email.
Claim Booking Automatically
- If a user presses the "Claim Booking" Button in the welcome email, It opens the Goki app and claims the reservation automatically.
- If the user does not have The Goki app, he/she should see the sign: "If you do not have Goki on your phone, please, download from the links below". After the guest can claim to book automatically.
- If the user has The Goki app but is not logged in, He/she should log in or sign up, only after that Booking will be claimed automatically.
Steps to Claim the Booking Automatically
- Make a reservation.
- The guest will receive a welcome email with the blue button "Claim Booking".
- The guest should press this button and it will open The Goki app.
- In The Goki app, they will see the loading process titled "Auto claiming".
- When the loading is completed, the guest can see the "Woo-hoo" sign, meaning Goki has found the reservation and it's claimed for the guest.
When Does the Auto Claiming Process Fail?
1. If the Name of the Owner is Changed in Reservation
After making the reservation and getting a welcome email, if the name is changed in the reservation, Auto claiming will fail and it will show the sign: "Didn't find the booking".
To Claim the Booking Successfully After This Error
- We should press the "x" button at the right corner of the error page.
- Update the name with the correct one.
- Press the "next" button, So the guest will claim the booking successfully.
2. Network Issues
After making the reservation and getting a welcome email, if the internet connection is disconnected, the guest will get an error with the sign: "Please check your internet connection".
After checking the internet connection, the guest should press the "Try again" button below the error sign, so the guest can claim the booking successfully.
Congratulations! You have learned how to claim a reservation automatically, by pressing the "Claim Booking" button on the welcome email.