In this article you will learn how to connect a Goki SmartDisc to your Goki Room.
Once you have installed the Goki Bluetooth module on your lock, there are steps to get the SmartDisc to work.
Note: In order to connect the BT module, you must have created a room in Goki & downloaded Chief, logged in & enabled Bluetooth
Step 1 - Connecting BT Module to Your Goki Room
- Press button on BT Module so blue light is on.
- Find the Room you want to connect the SmartDisc BT module to.
- Select it & click connect when it turns green.
- Enter 4 digit Admin PIN (Secret emergency pin do not share with anyone).
- Once the process is complete you can test the unlock function.
- Your BT module is connected to your Room!
The admin pin will open this door, it's best practice to use the same admin pin throughout the property & not share with any team members. The pin should be used for emergencies only, team members can be given access via the chief app.
Step 2 - Pairing SmartDisc Keypad to the Bluetooth Module
- Using the removal tool, remove the SmartDisc from it's mount.
- Using a paperclip press the initialize button on the back of the disc, once it beeps it's ready to be paired.
- Open the room on the Chief app.
- Select the 3-dot menu on the top right.
- Choose Keypads, If Disc is in pairing mode it will be found.
- Hit connect & allow to finish pairing.
- Replace SmartDisc to mount.
- Your Goki SmartDisc is now connected to your lock.
The Goki SmartDisc can be mounted on doors or next to doors, this is handy if you have fire rated doors & can not penetrate the door with any screws.
Congratulations, you now know how to connect the BT module to your lock & pair the Goki keypad to your lock.