Goki Release Notes
Create 4-digit PIN From Spaces App
In this article, you will learn how to create or 4-Digit PINs using the Spaces app.
In some scenarios, you may need to issue a random pin or a 4-digit PIN number to a room.
- You must be in proximity to the door to be able to set PINS using the Spaces app.
- If you prefer to create PINS on the Goki Dashboard see this guide.
Create 4-digit PIN
- Stand in front of the door that you want to create a PIN for.
- Open the Spaces app.
- Select the room you want to create a custom PIN for.
- Select "PINS" at the top of the screen.
- Select "+" (New PIN) button
- Enter a name for the PIN.
- Select "4-digit PIN"
- Select the dates you want to create the custom PIN for and select "Generate".
Congratulations, you now know how to create random and 4 digit PINs using the Spaces app.