In this article, you will learn steps to generate Guest E-key from Goki Dashboard.
When the guest cannot access the door with E-key, you can re-generate it for the guest from the Dashboard.
- You can re-generate E-key from the Dashboard if the guest has a verified Goki account and Goki app.
- If the Guest has an account but not the Goki app, please contact our support team and they will help you to re-generate the E-key.
To Re-generate a New E-key
1. Open Property Dashboard, from the left bar menu, click "Search".
2. Search the guest by e-mail or reservation number.
3. Open Guest profile by selecting their full name.
4. On the top right corner beside reservation dates, select 3 dots and select "Regenerate e-key".
A new E-key will be regenerated and you will get the notification "E-key regenerated successfully!". The guest will then be open the door with Goki App.
Congratulations, you have learned how to successfully re-generate another E-key from Dashboard.