In this article, you will learn how to Export the activity attendees, So that you can check guests into the activity and control redemption.
1. We can export the current active activity attendees as well as the previous ones.
2. Export contained attendees information such as:
- First name
- last name
- Avatar URL
Steps on how to export the activity attendees:
- Open the Goki dashboard.
- Find the Activity section in the slide bar menu, on the left side.
- Choose an activity you want to export attendees for.
- Choose 3 dots-section next to an activity name.
- Choose the action you want to be downloaded.
The possibility to see in options Export previous and current attendees depends on If It happens once or not and also It has attendees or not.
- If the activity is going to happen once we should only see one option for export attendees.
If the activity is not going to repeat once we can export previous and current attendees.
If the activity has not current attendees yet, just previous ones, we can only download a report for the previous.
- If the activity doesn't happen once, but its beginning date is not started yet, we should get an error for downloading previous attendees.
- If the activity has not current attendees yet, just previous ones,
for current ones, we should get an error.
Congratulations! Now you know how to Export the activity attendees So that you can check guests into the activity and control redemption.