In this article, you will learn how to generate One-Time PINs from the Spaces app.
Create One-Time PINs
- You can generate One-Time PIN from the Spaces app in case of specific situations, when the user is checked-out or when they want to change rooms and need to get back to their old room to take their stuff for instance.
- If you want to create a One-Time PIN from the Dashboard here is the guide.
Steps to Create One-Time PIN:
- Open the Spaces app.
- Select the room you want to generate a One-Time PIN for.
- Select the "PIN" button at the top of the screen.
- Click the "+" New PIN button at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter a name for the PIN (Optional)
- Choose "One Time PIN"
- Select the day you want to create the custom PIN and its validation from "Start Time"
- Click "Next" button
- One-Time PIN is valid for 6 hours.
- One-Time PIN works only once, If you use it twice the door won’t be open.
Congratulations! Now you know how to generate a One-Time PIN from the Spaces app.