In this article, you will learn how to generate One-Time PINs from the Dashboard.
Create a One-time PIN
- You can generate One-Time Pin from the Spaces App in case of specific situations, when the user is Checked-out or they change rooms and need to get back to their old room to take their stuff for instance.
- If you want to create a One-Time Pin from the Spaces app here is the guide.
Steps to Create One-Time PIN:
- Open Goki Dashboard.
- Open the "Room" section from the left bar menu.
- Choose the room, you want to generate a One-time Pin for.
- Open "Pins" next to the "Common Area" button.
- Press the "One-Time" button next to "Random".
- Choose Date-time, press the "OK" button, and then the "Generate Pin" button.
- One-Time PIN is valid for 6 hours.
- One-Time PIN works only once, if you use it twice the door won’t open.
- You can remove OTP only from the Spaces app. Here Is the guide.
Congratulations! Now you know how to generate a One-Time PIN from the Dashboard.