In this article, you will learn how to access settings on CheckIn.
To access the settings on Goki's Check-in you must rescan your Chief generated Kiosk QR code.
To prevent unauthorized access to Check-in settings, first generate & scan QR code from Chief.
Generate QR Code
- To generate QR code, open Chief and go to "Settings".
- Scroll down and select "Generate Login Code".
Reveal QR Scanner in Check-in
- On the Check-in App, select "Settings" located top right corner from the home screen. This will reveal the QR scanner.
- Scan the QR code to generate in Chief & the settings menu will be revealed.
- Power Save Mode: Uses less battery power, if you have battery issues with your device.
- Screen Saver: Adds moving screensaver.
- Kiosk Mode: Keeps App open & if closed will reopen automatically. We recommend using this setting.
- Property Login: Change connection to different Goki property.
- Exit: Closes settings and returns to Check-in.
Congratulations, you have learned how to generate a QR code and reveal QR Scanner with Goki Check-in.