Goki Release Notes
How to Download Guest Check-in Data
In this article you will learn how to export Guest Check-in Data to CSV.
Downloading Guest Check-in Data
- Open the Goki Dashboard.
- Open "Settings" option from the left bar menu.
- Choose the "Report" button.
- See "Download all Guest Data" graph.
- Choose a date on the date picker.
- Press the "Download CSV" button, So you get an .xlsx Excel file with all Reservation Details on it.
- Make sure you have "Settings" and "Settings Data" permissions. Without "Setting Permissions" Guest Check-in Data cannot be downloaded.
The document cannot be downloaded if there is no CSV format reader.
Congratulations, you have learned how to export Guest Check-in Data from a selected date.