In this article, you will learn how to Download Reservations from the Goki Dashboard.
Download All Guests Data
- To download guests' data, you should have Setting Data Permission.
- When you download the Reservation Data, you will get all the information associated with the guest such as Confirmation Code, Reservation State, Date of Staying, Name and Last Name, Owing, Hostel Name, the Origin of Booking, Companion Info, PMS number.
Steps to Download Guests Data:
- Open the Goki Dashboard.
- Open "Settings" option from the left bar menu.
- Choose the "Report" button.
- See "Download all Guest Data" graph.
- Choose a date on the date picker.
- Press the "Download CSV" button, So you get an .xlsx Excel file with all Reservation Details on it.
When you want to select a range of data, you should be able to select a range of 12 months not more than that.
- If you choose a range of date but there is no reservation on that range, you will get an error sign: "No guest data found for MM/DD/YY - MM/DD/YY"
Congratulations! Now you know how to download Reservation Data from the Goki Dashboard.