Goki Release Notes
How to Enable Contactless Check-in & Download QR Codes
In this article, you will learn how to enable Touchless Contactless Check-in and how to download QR codes.
Enable Check-in With QR code
1. Go to settings >> Marketplace >> Goki Check-in.
2. Scroll down & enable "Check-in with QR code".
Fixed or Monthly
QR codes can be generated for a fixed period or a month period.
- By changing the QR code type previously generated QR codes will not work.
- QR codes generated using the Monthly option will only work during the month it was created for.
Downloading QR Codes
QR codes can be downloaded for printing by clicking the "Download QR Code" button.
Monthly type QR codes can be downloaded for the current month or for the next 3 months.
To Download 3-month QR Codes:
- Set QR code type to Monthly.
- Select the arrow next to the "Download QR Code" button.
- Select "Next 3 months".
Congratulations, you have now enabled Touchless Check-in & your guests can scan a QR code & avoid touching a table.