In this article, you will learn how to sell a room as a private or shared room
Mapping Private Rooms
If your room is a private room, you only need to map the room to the PMS
- Visit dashboard.goki.travel, log in with your account, click the "Room" on the left menu bar menu and then choose the room.
- In the Mapping field, find the room you wish to map to & select it.
This mapping field automatically saves and updates.
If your room can be sold as either a private or a shared room then you need to map both the room & beds to the PMS.
- As shown above map the room to the PMS.
- Create beds by pressing the blue 'Create' button.
- Click 'Edit & Rename' to the correct bed name.
- Select the matching bed in the PMS mapping field.
- Press 'Save & Close'.
- Complete for every bed in the room.
If your room is sold only as a dorm, it is still advised to map both room & beds.
If a change is made in the PMS your mapping can break & Goki will not receive booking data & will not function as designed. If you see a red warning saying "Broken PMS", please fix it immediately.
Congratulations, you now know how to map both rooms & beds if you sell the same room as either a private or a dorm.