In this article you will learn how to access Lock Logs.
Lock Audit enable properties to run an audit on which guests have used the locks at a certain time.
Via Spaces, you can easily see who has opened a door, at what time, and whether they were using a PIN, SmartLock or a Goki tag.
What Information can I Retrieve?
1. You can see the PIN number used for opening the lock & at what time it was opened.
2. You can see if the lock was opened by a guest using their phone.
3. You can see if the lock was opened by a staff member using the Spaces app.
4. You can see if the lock was opened by a Goki tag. (It's shown by the tag name so you'll know which tag was used for the lock).
Where to Access Lock Logs for Your Rooms
1. Open Spaces app and select the "Room" you want to audit.
2. Select the '3 dots' located on the top right corner.
3. Select "Lock Audit" in "Options".
Congratulations, you have learned how to access Lock Logs for your rooms.