Goki Release Notes
Password Recovery for Staff From the Goki Dashboard.
In this article, you will learn how to recover passwords for staff from the Goki Dashboard.
Password Recovery for Staff
To recover the password, you need to be already registered and assigned as a staff member.
Steps to Recover the Password:
- Open dashboard.goki.travel
- Enter staff member email with a forgotten password.
- Choose the "Forgot your password?" button, below the "Password" box.
- In the new "Restore Your Password" page enter the registered email and press the "restore password" button.
If you enter an unregistered email it will show you a warning sign: "Document with id: (email) not found!"
- Open received email and down below press "reset password" button.
- In the new "Type Your Password" page enter the new password you want to use in the future and press "Save Password".
Congratulations! Now you know how to recover passwords for staff from the Goki Dashboard.