In this article you will learn to re-generate a guest PIN from the Dashboard when the previously PIN is not working.
When the PIN is not working for the guest in the Goki app you can re-generate a new pin or e-mail it to this guest from the Dashboard. There are two options of re-generating new PIN;
- From the reservation card.
- From the Guest profile.
Re-generate PIN From Reservation Card
- On The Dashboard left side menu select "Search".
- Search the guest by reservation number or e-mail.
- Under the guest reservation card, besides "PIN", select the grey to generate icon. The guest will receive the new PIN e-mail.
Re-generate PIN From Guest Profile
1. On Dashboard left side toolbar, select "Search".
2. Search the guest by reservation number or e-mail.
3. Open the guest profile, to the right of the reservation select the 3 dots. Scroll down and select "E-mail new pin".
Congratulations, you have learned how to re-generate a guest PIN from their reservation card and their guest profile.