The latest and the greatest feature releases from the Goki team.
1. Improved Activities
- End Date: You can now add end date to repeatable activities. More information in notes here.
- Export Activity Attendees: Property staff with right permissions can now export current & previous activity attendees. More information here.
2. More Sorting Options for Rooms on Dashboard
- Sort Rooms: Rooms can now be sorted by alphabetical, created date, ordering or floor so it is viewed differently. More information here.
- Filter Rooms: Rooms can now be filtered by locks conditions in the rooms listing. More information here.
- Floor & Ordering: Those values can now be set, added, or edited for each room in the room listings. More information here.
3. Has Smart Lock Condition for Automation
- In Autopilot, for reservation conditions, you should be able to check if the reservation room has a SmartLock or not. You can set:
- Parameter hasSmartLock()
- Operator equal
- Values true | false
When you set hasSmartLock() as true, the user should get the email only if a lock is installed on the reservation’s room.
1. Delete Notifications: Any notifications can now be deleted by the user
2. Common Area PIN: Common area PINs visibility improvement on corresponding Emails.
We are currently working on:
1. Group booking emails
2. Email templates
- You may not see some features in Dashboard. If something is missing please ask your owner/admin to enable the permissions on your account.