In this article, you will learn how to connect the Goki Dashboard to Cloudbeds.
Before we begin, please ensure you are logged into both Goki Dashboard & Cloudbeds!
How to Connect Goki Dashboard to Cloudbeds
1. On Goki Dashboard select "Settings", the 'settings cog' can be found on the vertical menu ribbon on the left of the page.
2. Once the 'Settings' page reloads select "Marketplace".
3. Select the blue "Get Started" on the Cloudbeds tile.
4. Now select "Connect to Cloudbeds".
5. If you are logged into Cloudbeds you will be presented this below authorization page, select "Approve" at the bottom of the page.
If you were not logged in to Cloudbeds, you will be taken to a login page, simply login & select "Approve" on the authorization page.
If you see the red "Disconnect Cloudbeds" button you have completed the connection between Goki & Cloudbeds!
Congratulations, you're all set here & ready to move on to the next step.