In this article, you will learn how to install & authenticate the Check-in kiosk App onto a Samsung Tab A.
Currently the Kiosk app is only available on Android. You will need to download Chief app on to a mobile device.
Install & Set-up Check-in Kiosk App
1. Head to the Google Play store & search "Hostel Kiosk".
2. Select the green "Download" button.
3. Once the download is complete, select the green "Open" button.
4. You will be prompted to "Allow Check-in to take pictures & record video", select "Allow".
The App will start & take you to a QR scanner, the QR scanner is the logon function to your hostel.
5. Open up Hostel Chief on your mobile device, visit "Settings" via the "Settings Cog" located on the bottom right. Scroll down the list and select "Generate Login Code". See the link here.
6. Hold the tablet's camera over your mobile device & scan the QR code.
That's it, you've now completed this step & are closer to an automated check-in process!
Congratulations, you're all set here & ready to move on to the next step, Step 4 - Integrating the Web Check-in link into Mews email.