Goki Release Notes
Step 4 - Adding Room & Mapping to MEWS (MEWS)
In this article, you will learn how to add a room to the Goki Dashboard & map to Mews PMS.
Add a room to Goki Dashboard
1. Log in to the Goki Dashboard.
2. Select the pop-out slider on the Goki Dashboard. The 'pop-out slider' icon can be found on the vertical menu ribbon on the left of the page.
3. Scroll down and select "Rooms".
4. Select the green "New Room" button, and type in the room name.
5. Using the PMS mapping field, search for the room number.
You have now successfully mapped one room, this needs to be done for every room!
Congratulations, you have now learned how to add a room to the Goki Dashboard & map to Mews PMS. Next, integrate Goki Web check-in into your MEWS emails.