In this article, you will learn how to add a room to the Goki Dashboard & map to Cloudbeds PMS.
Adding Rooms to Cloudbeds
1. Log in to the Goki Dashboard. Select the pop-out slider on the Goki Dashboard, found on the vertical menu ribbon on the left of the page.
2. Select "Rooms".
3. Select the green "New Room" button and enter the Room name on the right-hand side.
4. Select the "Create Bed" button.
- In dorm rooms, you need to create each bed by selecting the green "New Bed" button.
- Privates create one bed per room by selecting the green "New Bed" button.
5. Name the Beds to match Cloudbeds & select the "tick" icon to confirm.
6. Map each bed to Cloudbeds by selecting the Connect to PMS field. You can scroll to the bed or use the search to filter, select the correct bed & confirm.
Once all beds are mapped this room is connected & Goki will start receiving booking data!
At this point, Goki will receive a start to receive booking data, check-ins & start communicating with the guests.
Congratulations, you're all set here & ready to move on to the next step. Step 5 - Integrating the Web Check-in link into Cloudbeds email.