In this article you will learn how to find Goki web check-in links & how to embed them into Cloudbeds reservation emails.
Find Goki Web Check-in Links
1. Select "Settings" on the Goki Dashboard. The 'settings cog' can be found on the vertical menu ribbon on the left of the page.
2. Once the settings page reloads select "Marketplace".
3. Select the blue "Get Started" button on the "Goki Check-In" tile.
4. Here you will find a URL that you will use to send the web check-in form to your guests.
By using Cloudbeds Merge tags, you can swap out the bold tags below with the guests last name & booking number & the check-in form will be pre-populated when it loads.
Cloudbeds merge tags
- [conf number]
- [last name]
If you have correctly updated the merge tags, it will look like this.
[conf number]last name]
Now you have your Web check-in URL, you can embed it into your emails using HTML/CSS markup. Your web developer will be able to assist you, if you need help please let us know.
How to Embed Into Cloudbeds
1. In Cloudbeds select the 'Settings Cog' on the top right toolbar.
2. Select "Email Configuration" to expand the menu & then select "Email Templates".
3. Select the "Settings Cog" for the "Reservation Confirmed" email & select "Edit".
Here you can edit the email template, you can click on the </> to edit the code & insert custom HTML/CSS markup to insert a Web Check-in Button with the Goki Web Check-in link attached.
Once completed hit "Save" at the bottom of the screen.
We highly recommend creating a test booking & making sure the email looks the way you want it & the web check-in link works correctly.
You're all done! Goki is now fully integrated #unlocktheworld