In this article you will learn about what each Permission has to offer.
What are Permissions
In Goki, each staff can have permissions or be in a group with permissions.
How to Get to Permissions
Select the "Teams" from the left bar menu
- View guest profiles, their reservations, and information.
- View chat conversations, conversation lists, and messages.
- Ability to chat with guests and reply to chat messages.
Rooms and Common Area Doors
- View rooms listing in the property. Usually, you want to give this permission to all staff.
- Manage rooms: Create, Edit, or Delete rooms.
- View admin PIN on the room details screen.
- Add or remove Smartlock/disc.
- Generate manual PIN for Smartlock/disc.
- View all locks and open them. This is useful for housekeeping with a combination of time-shift.
- View Common Area doors.
- Add, Edit, or Remove Common Areas with Smartlock/disc.
- View upcoming activities & past listings and attendees.
- Add or edit activities.
- Customize Kanban: Add, Remove, Rename Columns, and Enable bots.
- Assign tasks to other team members.
- View staff and group listings.
- Add or remove staff and change permissions.
Settings and Marketplace
- Edit profile, settings, and notifications
Congratulations! You now know about the permissions and what every permission means to your staff.